Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why All the Milk?

I watched an episode of House last night: Private Lives. It's the one where the chick from That 70's Show almost blogged her life away. Well, of course I had to get back into the blogging game after that...

So here we are. I am once again starting a new blog with the intention of keeping it updated. I make no promises, though. So if I gain any readers, be forewarned.

As for the title... I figured I'd be doing my share of complaining and whining on here - as is my Blog given right - and the first thing that came to mind was, "There's no use crying over spilled milk." Of course Spilled Milk was taken, as was Spilt Milk (some other whiner must have beat me to it). So to my good friend Thesaurus I went.... and, yes, "moo juice" is actually in there for milk. I thought it was hilarious - and too funny not to see if it was available. And whadaya know!?! SMJ was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment