Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snaps for Panera & The Mini-Van Chick

It's a lovely day outside in Atlanta (Smyrna/Vinings)... And I know this because I'm typing to you from OUTSIDE today. It's sunny and beautiful. The temperature is perfect, with just a kiss of a breeze.

I'm sitting outside at one of my favorite restaurants, Panera Bread. I just finished my usual off the Pick Two menu: Cup o' Broccoli Cheddar soup and Bowl of Caesar Salad. YUMMMM! If you don't know about Panera, you need to.... Google the nearest location to you and drive there - no matter how far. And if it's in Atlanta, I'll meet ya there. ;)

I feel obligated to give another shout out, as a classy lady I just did a button for gave me one today (gotta love blog etiquette): Rocking The Mini-Van - like her blog suggests, she rocks.

Oh, and snaps for my new favorite expression: bloggy love :P heehee thanks Lindsey

5 comments:

  1. since you designed her button you need to advertise that sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bad... I meant to do that earlier and forgot.

    Done did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - are you still wanting a giraffee design now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow Lindsey and had to stop in and tell you I LOVE your new button you made for her. HOW adorable is THAT!! I sort of threw mine together based off my header. Not sure it's the best it could be. I'd love to write about you and send my followers your way if you would be interested in making me one. Let me know if that tickles your fancy. Would be mighty cool to have a Moo Juice original. :-)

    Congrats on the new laptop! Oh sweet freedom to hang outdoors and blog away. Mine has wireless, but I'm not shelling out the cash for wi-fi internet access where it isn't free, which means I can blog away but no one sees it until I'm "plugged it."

    --Jen (http://www.heligirl.com)

    ReplyDelete