Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Decision Time

So I shot a wedding for some friends a couple of weekends ago...

I thought I'd go ahead and post a couple of pics on here - since I'm always saying I need more pictures throughout my blog. Hopefully it will entice some people to keep reading and offer up their advice.


What I need advice on is this: At some point during my trip to shoot said wedding, I not only managed to send a personal invitation to the fire department... I also lost my glasses. And they (in my opinion) were pretty awesome.


I had some red frames that I had gotten as a birthday gift from my whole family a couple of years ago. I'm practically blind without 'em (so if you ever find a typo - I'm blaming my poor vision). I really liked them and even opted to keep my old reds (instead of getting new fancy frames) a few months ago when I updated my lenses. I have a hard time finding frames that I think look good on me. My family will tell ya: I'm pretty much the pickiest person in the world - or maybe 2nd pickiest, with my daughter being 1st place (I think that's evidence of karma in action there).


I finally found some frames that might be runners up. They're pretty nifty, if I do say so myself. They're actually reading glasses, but that isn't going to stop me from transforming them into my new eyes.

So what's the dilemma, already??

They come in this coppery-brown color and purple, and I can't decide!! If the lenses weren't so expensive (I'm blind, remember), I'd just get 'em both.

I suppose I should argue for both sides:

* I've had a pair of brown before, so I already know that shade would look good. They were actually brown on the outside and a light blue on the inside. And the coppery ones would match more outifts...

I don't know - maybe I should do something different, though? I love "different".
* I'm not a huge fan of purple - though I have been into it lately (my new swimsuit for this summer is purple). And how fun would some bold color like that be?


Not that you can really tell much of a difference in the picture.... but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment