Thursday, February 10, 2011

OH. MY. KANKLES.

{{Sidenote: OMG is so yesterday, so why not just pick any ole thing to "Oh My"... and *kankles* is a funny word. Go on, try it. Say "Oh My Kankles!!" You giggled inside a lil' bit, didn't you?}}

OMK!

What have I done gotten myself into??

I agreed to sub a couple of classes tonight - which I'm kinda excited about / kinda nervous about. I miss dance; it's one of my many passions. And the release you feel... indescribable. But I haven't danced since August/September... And even then, I just subbed a class. Before that, it'd been probably a year - maybe more. (who's counting?)

I don't even know what "the kids" are listening to these days... not that it matters, I guess. I just don't want them to be bored in my class.

Oh, and did I mention it's been a while since I've taught?

I FEEL SO OLD & OUT OF SHAPE!!

This ought to be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment