Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Think I May Have Over-Stuffed My Monkey

My cousin, Julie, has gotten me HOOKED on sock monkeys! She posted some pics of her latest creations, and I fell in love immediately. I tell ya, I have THE most creative family ever...!!

I started my own sock monkey last night. I kinda wish I had taken pictures of the process to share with you here (mostly so I'd have more photos to post) - but, alas, I did not. I did take this one pic with my camera phone:


He's not quite finished, yet. I think I may have over-stuffed my monkey, as I ran out of stuffin just after filling his torso and thunder thighs. 

//I can't believe my monkey has cellulite//

I chose to do a (mostly) all white monkey, because I don't think I've ever seen an all white one before. This one will have a buddy soon in opposite, coordinating colors. I've already pre-cut all the pieces. Once I get some more stuffin, it's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment