Saturday, May 15, 2010

Krystal Chick

What can I say, I'm a Krystal Chick: I love me some Krystal burgers. Give me a #1 with cheese plain, and I'm a happy gal. What I DON'T love are the incompetent people who work there. I mean... How hard can it be to place the mini cheese on the mini meat on the mini bun?? This predicament has ruined many a meal for me. It's one thing to be lazy and just give me the preheated burgers with mustard and onions... It's an entirely different thing to throw cheese around.

I'm one of those (if there even is a those and there's anyone else like me) who has to "fix" my burger before I can even eat it. I have to take each of my 4 minis apart and place the misplaced cheese where it should have gone to begin with. So, basically, I have to do their job for them [hmmmm... I wonder if I can get paid for this??] I realize my OCD is showing here, but COME ON!! When 2/3 of the cheese is still in the box after I pull my burger out, something is wrong. I mean... If I had wanted half of it to be a cheeseburger and the other half to be just a plain ole hamburger, I would have ordered it that way.

But it's okay. I know what they need to do. The Krystal people need to empliment a new step in their hiring process: The Tupperware Shape-O-Toy Examination. In order to work there, this test MUST be passed. You know the one...

EVEN A CHILD CAN DO IT!!!!

And they don't have to use this exact one; It need not even be this fancy. Really, they could use one with just squares - since that's Krystal's thing, ya know. Get it in red, yellow & white with their logo on the shapes or something... Or maybe just give prospective employees boxes to practice with. "Place the square lid on the square box. There you go! You've got it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment