Monday, April 25, 2011

You're a Jerk

I just ♥ cops... Especially the one this morning that was giving me forceful hand gestures while yelling at my car to "COME ON!" without looking behind himself to see that there were cars in my path... Thanks, ya jerk.

And there's the lady who directs traffic by my daughter's school every morning: She's always givin me (and everyone else - it's not like I think she's singling me out or anything - I'm not that paranoid) and being all forceful with her hand gestures. What is it with these people?? You give 'em a little power and they think they rule the world!

There was also the impatient ahole behind me at a light this morning that honked because I didn't floor it when the light turned green. Really, ya jerk?? Give me a minute for my brain to register that the light even turned, and then I can apply pressure to the pedal.

To all these *Morning People* : 


No comments:

Post a Comment